1. Malabaile Gouda originally built Devanahalli Fortress Fortress in 1501. It is located on the side of Route 7 near Bangalore International Airport. A striking feature of this place is its unique architecture that tells the story of a bygone era. If you want to explore the history of Devanahalli, it's a good idea to start with a fort.
2. Nakoda Avanti 108 Parswanath Jain Temple This temple is a fort for peace-seekers. Its architecture resembles the style of North India and demonstrates the best artistic skills. This place's main feature is the temple's walls, which feature intricate sculptures of the Pantheons of the Hindu gods.
3 The birthplace of Tipu Sultan Devanahalli is best known as the birthplace of Tipu Sultan. The unique location is just steps away from Devanahalli Fortress. If you want to visit the fort immediately, add this place to your list.
4. Temple of Venugo Palaswami The Temple exhibits one of the best examples of Hoysala architecture. It was built in the 12th century AD at about the same time as Chennakeshava Temple in Somanatapura. But what makes this place stand out is the awe-inspiring masonry.
5. Skanda Gili Hills Known for its scenic views, Skanda Gili Hills is just 37 minutes from Devanahalli. Impressive mountain peaks in front of picturesque backgrounds make your destination a paradise for all hikers. The best way to explore the hills is to hike at night.
6. Grover Zampa Vineyards If you are a wine lover, Grover Zampa Vineyards is a must-see. The place hosts a small tour where you can taste champagne and four-year-old red wine. You can also get the best bottles of wine from the outlets when you leave the place.
This is a great way to end your visit. One of the many advantages of Embassy Springs, Bangalore's largest and most planned city, is its strategic location. This makes connecting to other parts of the town and its essential places easy. If you're looking for a home where you can enjoy total comfort, you don't have to look anymore.
Tata Carnatica prelaunch residential township at Devanahalli, North Bangalore.